Sunday, January 8, 2012

Simply had to share ...

While researching for another article, I came across this quote from a blog I have recently discovered - Annie at http://anniegirl1138.com/

Ann writes in her last entry:

"At any rate, widowed stories are a dime a dozen and let’s face it, it’s only widowers who are “hot”. They are like unicorns below a certain age and capture the fancy and tug at heartstrings more than widows, who are just another breed of single mom for the most part."

I roared - side splitting laughter ~ then I got curious!

I Googled "widow" found images such as ....


and ...



However, I believe the above is in reference to ...



There were many pictures of beautiful, polished women ... hmm... but I seem to recall that I really did not look into the mirror for many months.

Then I Googled "widower" and found ...


and wait ...

              wait ...










There were many other images/pictures that I did not publish for they look like pictures of real people ... so I will let you do your own browsing.

I am so interested in knowing what you feel/discover ... leave me a comment or eMail me.

PS ... just poking fun at widowhood ...

2 comments:

  1. Where do I go to get turned into hot?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... John

    I think it is in the simple fact that you are male and women are programmed from birth to look after those who need to be cared for ... i.e. a widower!

    What is that saying? He has the face that only a .... Just kidding!

    No worries, you are quite handsome.

    *groan* Why do I suddenly feel like a fish dangling from a hook? :o ~

    ReplyDelete