Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#3. Things I adore ...

My mother always said, you can not adore "things" ... so for day three of this photo challenge, I present to you the things that are so special to me and continue to be instruments of healing ...

Drum roll please ....




All those things that keeps me connected and grounded ... cell phone for text messages in the dark of night knowing that someone is out there, my iPad for receiving eMails coming in and viewing another TV series when the silence of the night is defeaning, my camera to capture the images that are in my heart and my laptop to share through my blog.  Most important are my journals of grief, hope and blessings.  I have a new journal ... my journal of "I'm pissed!"  It was such a breakthrough to acknowledge and give myself permission to be "pissed".


1 comment: