Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Breathing in the moment ...


Okay ... so enough of the grief stricken widow ... there are younger ones than I  ... older ones than me ... we are not alone!

I sometimes feel alone, but lately I have been feeling a little selfish!  Selfish in not acknowledging those who hurt as much ... alone because there is no one here (physically) to acknowledge "my" pain and yet wanting to acknowledge another's!

I just read a comment on my younger cousin's Facebook status that makes reference to 7 months ... all I felt inside was compassion - a need to reach out to her!  Acknowledging her in her journey ... I hear you!

I remember reading these words from more seasoned widows and thinking ... do they?  They did!

To the one widow who reminded me ... are you breathing?  Thank you! 

May I simply ... and its purest form offer to another ... this peace of mind  is all about being in the moment!

Breathe my tender heart, for the moment is all you have to deal with!  2 days ... 2 months ... 2 years ... there will always be a moment ... breathe!

Give yourself permission ... to breathe in the moment!

There is no concrete measure of this ... for 2 moments, 2 days, 2 months, 2 years ... there will always be a need to breathe in the moment!  It is what it is ... and that is all it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment