Friday, April 15, 2011

One Martini .. two martini's ...

Happy Friday Everyone!

It has certainly been a long week and an even longer day.  I left work late to drag my butt home around 9:00 p.m. to a dark house - no music, no laughter, not even a grumble!  Even the dog is quiet. 

Fridays are just not what they used to be.  I remember the excitement of celebrating a good week of work with a Martini and Bill ... or was that a Martini with Bill?  Of course, he would have his "other girlfriend" Sarah on the screen - as in Sarah Brightman in concert DVD style.  How simple a pleasure was that?

Interestingly enough, only a few short months ago, these memories would have had me crumble ... maybe, just maybe ... in a few more months maybe I will be able to watch the DVD with a Martini.

Oh well ... back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I as finally able to watch movies that we watched together a year or so after. It sure makes for a lonely evening. Doing good Ginette! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete