Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dear Bill ...

It is always such a treat to have a couple of moments alone with you in the morning.  The house has been decorated and the gifts are under the tree.  Everything is so different and very much in keeping with the year.  Many changes, more decisions and although on the outside I seem to be dealing with the hussle and bussle of the Christmas Season, inside I continue to miss you so very much.

If I was granted just one gift this year, I would ask for an evening with you in my dreams!  An evening of gazing into your eyes, listening to the story of your journey in Heaven.  An evening of being held and laying my head on your chest; an evening of feeling safe and carefree.  How I miss this my dearest love.

I often think of you in Heaven and wonder if time seems as long for you as it does for me here on Earth - until we meet again.

Thank you Bill for your continued presence and for watching over us.

1 comment:

  1. "I seem to be dealing with the hussle and bussle of the Christmas Season, inside I continue to miss you so very much." You speak for all of us who grieve when you say this, Ginette.

    I've thought about time in heaven, and I think that for Gwen it will just be a blink of the eye until we are together again.

    Each night I pray for what you do, my friend, a chance to spend some time with Gwen in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete