Friday, December 30, 2011

Ringing out the old ...

Friday ... the last Friday of the year.

The snow fell, work continued, and at the end of the day ... our children are safe.

Bill respected this ... and as I climbed into my car at the end of the day ... I said thank you for understanding that I need to know that for those children I can make a difference ... they are safe tonight.

I was rewarded with a lovely evening with family and friends who understand.

Tomorrow is a new day ... the dawn of a new year, and I am thankful for knowing Bill and his support for this need in me to make a difference in the world I so dearly love.

See you all tomorrow ... the eve of 2012 ... another year where Bill is not, yet strangely is!

Breathe my tender hearts ... for I will surely be taking gulps!

1 comment: