Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Forever more ...

As I prepare for another evening
Skirt and nylons hung to rest
I can't help but think of new beginnings
Knowing I will always bring what is best.

I am tired by all the negotiating
Wanting only to share them with you
What will tomorrow bring
Knowing I am with and without you.

I just want to slip into blissful sleep
Knowing that tomorrow will keep
For tonight I miss you that much more
Not knowing what tomorrow has in store.

I do know that I miss you
Tomorrow will ever be forever more
With and without you my love
I don't know what is in store.

I miss your wisdom
I miss your calm in a storm.
I miss the challenge you gave me
I miss We and Me!

Some days I knew was We
Most days I knew it was Me
But you always brought Us back to We
Tonight, I feel it is Me.

Today I floated home
Not knowing what was in store.
Tonight I wish for home,
Knowing you were there for more.

I miss you Bill
I miss Us
I miss tomorrow
I miss you forever more.

I am tired.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful poem, Ginette. Thanks for sharing it. This is really nice; straight from the heart:

    "Some days I knew was We
    Most days I knew it was Me
    But you always brought Us back to We"

    ReplyDelete