Friday, March 4, 2011

Great Time With Family to Celebrate

I feel like that kid at camp, flash light under the covers ... reading (or giggling about) whatever.

The family is all here to celebrate June's life!  So that would have my house filled with my very much loved extended family!  We are all snug as a bug in a rug ... waiting for Saturday when we get to celebrate my mother-in-law's life!

So I am in my "tent" *my room* with my youngest son sleeping on the floor - and I am blogging!

This is what solid family times are all about!

Love you Mom for making this extended family a reality!  Miss you Bill for not sharing of this "earthly" celebration!  I love you more than yesterday and surely less than tomorrow!  Thank you dear Bill!  Your sisters and brother are now mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment