Friday, September 30, 2011

Martini Fridays ... no more.

TGIF ... There will be no more Friday evenings with a Martini and Sarah replaced with my cleaning cart and vacuum.  Besides which, my last Martini Glass just broke.

Being back to work full-time, I enjoy being able to simply celebrate Friday!  The beginning of a weekend. 

My choices are endless on where to start and what I choose to do.  I simply have to remember that I only have two days to complete everything I need to do, everything I could not get done during the week.  I also need to remember, that I need to get this all done by myself.  Oddly enough, it is all okay.  Don't sweat the small stuff ... and all that!

As Bill often said, "High ho, high ho, it's off to work I go."  The sooner I get there, the sooner I can leave the building thinking ... TGIF!

1 comment: