Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

We never did Valentine's Day in a big way because we believed in the fact that it did not take a special day to do something nice for each other and we were always so "thrifty", so Valentine dinners and flowers were not our thing, so why is today bugging me?  Not sure.

27 years ago today, a great man was called to Heaven.  To my sisters (in law) and brother (in law),  I am thinking of you!

To this man I never met - thank you for making my greatest gift in life possible.  We will one day meet.

To the man I cherished - I will always love you and now will forever miss you.  Until we meet again.

To my father, the personification of Love, thank you for teaching me how to love unconditionally and for the blessing of knowing what this feels like.  Our time together again is in His promise.

To all of you who have a significant other still in your life - let everyday be Valentine's Day.

To my beautiful three young men - you will always have my heart.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment