Friday, May 20, 2011

On the wings of eternity ...

Dear Bill,

My musing brought me to thinking of you and your journey.  It felt good to be thinking of your well-being again.  Although I know that God has opened his doors to you, I wondered who was there waiting for you.  I wondered about your indecision when you heard my cries.  So I will lend my voice as your guiding light in these words ...

On the wings to eternity ...

The night carried you on its wings to eternity
Let my words be your beacon between two worlds.
If you feel me distant, please do not  search for me,
I am and will always be here,
Neither death nor eternity can prevent me from loving you.

I have promised you unconditional love,
It is for eternity.
In my heart I will gently hold you,
Until we meet again one day.

If you feel me distant, please do not search for me,
I am and will always be here.
I will love you for eternity.

Author:  Ginette Walton

Your journey into light must be wonderful and peaceful.  You were a person who so enjoyed the sun - and I loved the way you glowed inside and out when your skin had been kissed by the sun.  Let me be selfish in this moment and tell you not to worry about us, we will be okay.

Ginette

No comments:

Post a Comment